Right, I’m so happy to be finally doing one of these, I have been nominated before but haven’t understood/have time to do it!! Now I’m making the time!! So here we go, please call me out if I get it wrong, don’t want to look silly. I was nominated for this buy the lovely … It makes me so happy and more confident blogging to be nominated for this blogger award. I never thought my little blog would ever get any views or anything, so to watch it grow and make so many blogger friends, is way more than I expected and I love it! Blogger awards seem to be a great way to show other bloggers than you love their work- welcome to my first one!!
Thank you so very much to Megan from OhboyitsMegan for the nomination, she has a great blog so go and check it out!!
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award
7 Interesting Facts about Me
- I have a massive phobia of lifts. Ever since I wandered into one as a 3 year old and rode up and down it for like an hour on my own, I have this huge fear of them. The lift got stuck or stopped I just remember being stood in their with all these strangers. And of course my parents were worrying and trying to find me, it wasn’t like they just lost me, I literally wandered off. I remember waving ‘bye bye’ to them when the lift door closed! But now I can’t really go in them. Weird.
- I’ve recently become a dog owner, by some what unconventional way you might say. I imported my dog from the Caribbean when I came home from a trip. She is called Pea, short for Sweet Pea (she had that name when I met her and it just seemed to stick, plus she does have a bit of a pea head so seems to fit). She is an island mix, but we guess she is collie/terrier and maybe dalmatian. She was malnourished as a pup, as she was abandoned on the island so had to fight to eat and survive, so we think she should’ve have been a lot bigger, but not having much food as stunted her growth. She is the most friendly attention seeking dog ever and I love her!
- I did judo for 5 years. I started when I was 8 and then quit when I was 13 as I hadn’t progressed very far through the belts due to my teacher, so as a sassy teenager I gave it up. Looking back though I really wish I had kept going. I was actually in class with someone then that is now in my closest friendship group- just a coincidence!
- I had open heart surgery when I was 7 as I had multiple issues going on down there. I don’t know the medical terms for the things that were wrong and I can barely remember the common names for them, mainly because it freaks me out thinking about it. But basically if I hadn’t had had that surgery when I was 7, my lifespan would have been cut in 3. I basically would have been starting to get really by my late 20’s and not survived past 30 probably. (on a happier note….)
- I spent 6 months on Vancouver Island in 2015 being a nanny, it was one of the best things I’ve done to date, it got me out of my home town, I learnt so many new skills, met so many amazing people and saw my favourite place in the entire world- Canada.
- I worked in a fine dining restaurant for 5 years from the age of 14 doing the desserts. I got the job after I finished work experience in Year 10, and basically did it every weekend for 5 years. I became well known for the soufflé on the menu,as I had a knack for making them the tallest (not sure I could remember how now).
- I have a weird obsession with phone cases. At some point I owned over 20 for sure. Not sure why, I just like to change it up!!
Please tag me in your responses guys, I’d love to see your responses! x